Saturday 25 February 2017

THIS OR THAT

Hey guys,
I have decided to do a this or that because I realised that I haven't uploaded in a while and I was bored so I thought I would write one. If you have any ideas comment them below. 

Netflix or YouTube?
YouTube all the way 

Phone Call or Text?
Text

Toast or Eggs?
Toast, I don't like eggs

Cardio or Weights?
Cardio

Ice Cream Cone or Snow Cone?
Ice Cream Cone

While walking: Music or Podcasts?
Music

iOS or Android?
iOS

Cake or Pie?
Cake

Swimming or Sunbathing?
Swimming probably but I do love sunbathing

New Clothes or New Phone?
New phone 

Rich Friend or Loyal Friend?
Loyal Friend

Nice Car or Nice Home Interior?
Nice home interior, I'd love to work as a home designer but I don't think I'd be able to do it 

Pancake or Waffle?
Pancakes even though I do like waffles

Coffee or Tea?
Tea

Movie at Home or Movie in the Cinema?
I don't have the money to go to the cinema so movie at home

Working Alone or Working in a Team?
Working alone, I hate working in teams

TV Shows or Movies?
TV shows because the only movies I really watch is Disney

<3





No comments:

Post a Comment