Monday 14 September 2015

Update on my life

Hey guys,
                I am a bit bored so I thought that I could tell you that I have a very bad throat and it feels like I want to scratch my throat out (I won't). It is absolutely horrible outside but I kind of like it as it reminds me that Christmas is coming and I can't wait, I feel so cosy but freezing.
I'm thinking of putting up a blog post about my make up on Saturday so tell me in the comments if you would like me to do that and I will do it. I have PE tomorrow and I hate PE, I think I might have my bleep test. If you don't know what a bleep test is, it's when you have to run in time with on of the PE teachers and every time when you reached one side a machine bleeps and it just tests your fitness levels but what I hate about it is that they make you do it straight after the 6 weeks off so you've been eating loads and not exercising but they still expect you to get a very high score.
Also would you like if I done a Q&A?

Hope you enjoyed this and remember to comment your feeling or any questions you've got and also follow me so you know when I have uploaded if you like my posts  
Thank you for reading my blog posts and I'll talk to you another time
Love you all very much 
Bye 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment