Wednesday 2 September 2015

Bath bomb and Soap Kit

Hey guys,
             Today I am going to show you the Bath Bomb and Soap kit that I got from HobbyCraft. I love HobbyCraft it is a brilliant place especially if you want to find something else to do, I really want some of there cooking stuff as they are not expensive.


Bath Bomb










This kit is £15.00 and it's supports to make 12 bath bombs but some people say it only makes 10 or 11 but that's still quite a lot for that little amount. I made these today and they have come out really good but I'm waiting for them to dry.

Soap Kit 








This kit is also £15.00 and I haven't tried it out yet but it look really fun to do. I will be making these on the weekend with my mother.

Hope you enjoyed reading and looking at this blog and I'll tale to you later
Love you all
Bye 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment