Monday 14 September 2015

What I done on Saturday













Hey Guys,
                 Sorry that most of these pictures are blurry but on Saturday I went up my grandparents and went to the shops.I washed my hair and I brushed it and then I had dinner, I dot dressed into my black Topshop jeans and my Lion King top from Primark. I tried doing my hair like Zoe does with the bun on the top but it took forever and that was the best I could and that felt bad to me anyway. Then it felt like I waited for hours for my father to get ready, I decided not to wear make up this week as I didn't fell like it even though I have a thousand spots (I have more now), we eventually left and we went to Tescos first and I got a Yazoo (Strawberry Milkshake) and Sour Creme and Chive Pretzels. We then went up my grandparents and we stayed up there for about 3 hours then we went to Asda and my mother forgot some things, I had gotten £1.50 of my grandfather so I bought lemon sherbets and picked up sensations for my sister as she asked me to and being the nice person I am I did, then on the way home I videoed my sisters, it was so funny. When I got home I watched Celebrity Juice with my parents and one of my sisters and then I ate some of my lemon sherbets and pretzels and I drank all of my Yazoo and I almost forgot I pegged up pictures of me and my friends above my bed.

Thanks for reading about my Saturday, tell me about your day
Love you all so much 
I'll speak to you later 
Bye
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment