Monday 26 December 2016

Christmas!!

 

Hey guys,

Christmas has come and pasted and I have never been so sad in my life. I was so excited for Christmas and now I am sad that it is over. I am so grateful for everything I had and I hope one day and I can give amazing presents back to my family. (Sorry some of these photos are bad, I took them on Christmas Day and didn't focus on what I was doing enough)

I also had more makeup brushes but I forgot to take photos of them and I had a black turtle neck, black jacket, black block heel boots and black jeans but the photos didn't show them as black because of the background but I love them so much. 

I went up my grandparents as I always do on boxing day to have dinner and just be around family. I wore my black turtle neck, blue jeans and my black boots. I adored this outfit so much and I felt confident in it which truth be told does not happen much. I was meant to take a picture but I totally forgot to. Ops (I'll have to take one one day and post it somewhere, haha)

I had 6 surprised things off my parent as usually we get given the amount of money we are allowed and we get what we want. They were the bag with the key ring, travel mug and the pencils, Finding Dory, selection box, the mug that had 'meow' on it, the cat socks and Terry's Chocolate Orange. I was so surprised when I had all of these and I was so close to crying all the time. I am lucky to have presents of my siblings as well as my parents. I am sooo grateful for absolutely EVERYTHING that I got and I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas if you celebrate it but if you don't I hope you enjoyed it and didn't get annoyed by everyone posting about their Christmas including me.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment