Saturday 24 December 2016

One more sleep till Christmas

Hey guys,

Yes I did sing the song from the muppets when I wrote this title down. When I am writing the I am also watching the muppets Christmas carol. I have felt so helpful tonight, even though I have only helped a neighbour take boxes of chocolates around to people this evening, I felt as if I made this day happy by having a chat with him.

I said to my father earlier about you friends having new pyjamas for Christmas and he said that if he knew which present was my pyjamas then he would let me wear them. When I came home from helping my neighbour not long after my parents came back from picking up a few bits and bobs from Tescos, they said that they had presents for us to open TONIGHT and they were new pyjamas so me and my sisters have new pyjamas.

I feel like me and my father have started a new tradition with making anything gingerbread as we have done it two years in a row and I hope the pyjamas will be one as well now. Do any of you have any traditions that you do with your family?

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment