Monday 31 August 2015

What I've Done Today

Hey guys, 
               Today I'm going to tell you what I have done today, I haven't done that much but I did go out shopping with one of my sisters and my parents.

So today I went to HobbyCraft, Tesco and Asda.
My parents bought a Bath Bomb Kit and A Soap Kit
In Tesco's I brought 2 bags of Salt & Vinegar as it was 2 for £2.00 and red velvet cookies
Last I got a Frijj and Spicy Mixups from Asda. 

I am now at home and I'm making blog posts and I'm FaceTime with my friend Hana who also has a blog account hanzander12334.blogspot.com go look at her stuff, she only joined yesterday. I'm messaging my friend on Facebook as well
I'm also listening to the older Nows while trying to listen to Hana and at 8:00 I'm going to watch EastEnders

Hope you enjoyed reading about my day and if you have any questions ask in the comments 
Love you all 
Bye 
<3










No comments:

Post a Comment