Sunday 30 August 2015

10 Question Tag

Hi guys,
             Today I'm going to do the 100 Question tag but I'm only doing 10.

1 - What size is your bed?
Single

2 - Do you have freckles?
Yes, on my nose spreading onto my cheeks

3 - What is your Song of the week?
Jojo - Say Love

4. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
BBG sauce

5 - Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? 
Yes, doesn't everyone

6 - Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yes, why could they not

7 - What's your favourite colour?
Baby pink, Yellow and orange

8 - Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes, my Grandfather and my Uncle Keith 

9 - Do you want kids?
Yes, 1 boy and 1 girl 

10 - Who would you like to see in concert?
Taylor Swift, Little Mix or Adele

Hope you enjoyed this blog I wrote this as I am quite bored and I just introduced Blogger to my friend and she has done a tag as well so go check it out - hanzander12334.blogspot.com

I will talk to you guys soon 
Love you all 
Bye 
<3




4 comments:

  1. hay guys its me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete