Friday 28 August 2015

August Favourites

Hey guys,
                This month I haven't really loved anything new but I will show you and tell you what I have been loving 

Apps
Spotify - I have loved listening to Lucy and Lydia's playlist on Spotify












Twitter - I used to use Twitter all the time but then I deleted it off my phone but I have got it back and now I'm on there all the time 












Kim Kardashian games - I have only now started playing it as my friend told me to get it and I can't stop playing it 













Demi Lovato: Path to Fame - I got this game the same time as the Kardashian game and my friend introduced it to me 












Songs
Jojo - Say Love, Save My Soul and When Love Hurts 



Demi Lovato - Cool For The Summer 












All The Descendants Songs












Andy Grammer - Honey, I'm Good













Tinie Tempah - Not Letting Go (feat. Jess Glynne)












Little Mix - Black Magic












Rachel Platten - Fight Song 












Ruth B - Lost Boy












One Direction - Drag Me Down 












Clothes 

The Lion King Top 












Joggers












Bambi PJ top 












Disney Princess PJ Top 













Treats

Sour Cream and Chive Pretzels












Peking Spare Ribs Sensations












Pinballs 












Programs

Pretty Little Liars








New Girl 










The Originals









That's all I can think about right now guys, I hope you enjoyed reading this blog and thank you for reading it, I hope I helped you with something 

Love you guys so much 
Bye 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment