Sunday 30 August 2015

REVIEW: Lush - The Comforter

Hey Guys,
                As I said on my blog before this one is that I'm going to be doing a review so that's what I'm doing now.

The Comforter is my all time favourite Lush product because of how much bubbles you can get from a small part off of it as I cut it into 5 pieces as I'm not a big fan of bubbles but I think that small slice give off enough bubbles for me.
I'm guessing most of you know what this is and what it does but I'm going to tell you anyway.
This is a bubble bar so what you do is brake off a part and crumble it under your running tap.
I have purchased this quite a few times now and I absolutely love the smell that spreads all around your bathroom.
The smell is stunning, it says on Lush's websites - gives a distinctive blackcurrant fragrance, While bergamot adds an uplifting note, which I couldn't agree with more. I also believe that it smells like a dream.
It turns your bath water pink which I love and it leaves your skin silky and smooth 

Hope you enjoyed this blog post and comment below if you want me to do more like this but in the mean time I'll talk to you later 
Bye
<3





1 comment: